Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wheeee! College!

Hi! I'm Maddie. I decided to start up this art blog after settling on CalArts (!!!) as my college for next year! College... it's hard to believe.

I think a little (and I mean "little") about me drivel is in order! As far as art goes, you will mostly see sketchbook pages from me, because I have atrocious computer-art skills! I'm hoping that's an area that I'll work on over the summer and at college. I also have a scanner that has a vendetta against my computer, so most pictures will be photographed instead of scanned. I think I'll leave it at that for now. Here are some "getting-to-know-you" sketches!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Calarts! :D I just found your art on deviantart today and you have a lot of fun stuff! You really deserve it ^^

    I was wondering if you could post the portfolio you sent to Calarts one day?

    ReplyDelete